Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church welcomes couples wishing to marry at (or those seeking validation). Couples are encouraged to begin the process at least six months prior to the desired wedding date. Guidelines follow.
- Meet with our Pastor to discuss wedding plans.
- Meet with Marriage Preparation Coordinator to administer FOCUS (a survey to help pinpoint strengths and compatibility of the couple).
- Attend a Marriage Preparation weekend offered either through the Diocese of Gary Central Program or at Our Lady of Grace. The Marriage Preparation weekends are offered three times a year.
- Meet with the Liturgy and Music Director during OLG Marriage Preparation weekend to discuss liturgy and music selections for your wedding.
- Meet with the Pastor after the Marriage Preparation weekend to discuss the results of FOCUS.
- Witnesses are to meet with the Pastor to sign affidavits.
- Set up rehearsal date.
Call the Parish Office, 219.838.0395, to schedule appointment.