We have had telephone issues for both school and parish. The telephone issue has been resolved, however, it is pending the phones program being set up and activation. So in the interim of pending circumstances, parents please send emails via RENWEB or email
. If you need to urgently contact Fr. Brian Chadwick, please call St. James at 219-924-4220 and you will be directed through the promts to Fr. Brian.
All other messages should be sent the the Our Lady Grace email:
or simply come to the office at 3005 Condit St., Highland.
Summary from the Bishop McClory
Effective June 11, 2021
- The general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass will be lifted throughout the state of Indiana.
- Diocese of Gary will discontinue the diocesan mask mandate for liturgies. Masks continue to be strongly recommended by the CDC for those who have not been fully vaccinated.
- Masks continue to be strongly recommended by the CDC for those who have not been fully vaccinated. The Diocese of Gary will discontinue the requirement to wear masks at liturgies (effective June 11), but pastors may continue to ask parishioners to wear masks as part of local guidelines for accommodating all parishioners at Mass.
From the Desk of Fr. Brian Chadwick
- Masks are optional
- The use of hand sanitizer recommended and available
- Social Distancing recommended (Best as you can)
Daily Weekday: Mon.—Fri. 8:30 a.m.
First Saturday Mass:—Sat. 8:30
Saturday Vigil Mass: 4:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses: 8:00 am and 10:30 am
Sunday: 5:30 pm Mass will resume at later date
- Private Prayer is still allowed in the Chapel
- Confessions are at scheduled time. Sat. 3-4 pm